Human Resources Manager
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Delaware North
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At SunTrust Park, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and retail for our partner the MLB's Atlanta Braves. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
If you are seeking a career that offers a fast paced fun environment with new and exciting challenges every day, this is the opportunity for you!
As an Human Resource Manager you will oversee all HR supporting seasonal non-exempt union and non-union workforce of over 500+ employees + volunteer employees.
- Recruitment - partner with management to determine staffing needs for non-exempt. Partner with corporate recruitment on entry level salaried recruitment. Develop/maintain job descriptions. Identify recruitment sources. Coordinate advertising and job fairs. Oversee all pre-employment testing and new hire onboarding.
- Employee Relations - Develop/implement employee incentives/reward programs. Handle all employee relations matters/complaints, including conducting investigations and complaint resolution. Participate in grievance process for union associates.
- Training - coordinate new-hire and re-hire orientations and required training for all staff.
- Compliance - Ensure compliance with federal and state employment regulations, as well as company policies and procedures; including maintenance of personnel files and internal auditing. Handle all workers compensation reports/claims.
We are seeking a Human Resource Manager who has a passion for high volume non-exempt recruiting, training & compliance, handling employee relations, including conducting investigations.
- Candidates with a minimum 7-10 years HR management experience, with at least 3-5 years HR Generalist experience with experience working in a seasonal environment, will be considered for this unique opportunity.
- Candidates that possess a Bachelors' degree in Human Resources Management or related field and hold a PHR or SPHR certification is a plus. Seeking experience with PeopleSoft or similar system, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays during the baseball season.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opporunity employer.