Senior Manager - Creative Strategy
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Allstate Insurance Company.
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This job contributes to Allstate success by leading the translation of broad consumer insights into specific and actionable strategic foundations for our creative work. The ideal candidate has a strong background in creative strategy and in working closely with creative teams. This job uses a broad set of tools and methodologies to craft customer personas, dimensionalize demographic data and develop powerful creative briefs.
- Works closely with consumer research team to analyze consumer needs, determine core insights and translate those into an actionable strategic platform
- Possesses a deep understanding of research methods, both qualitative and quantitative, to extract consumer insights
- Develops creative briefs that serve as the foundation of brand expression at both the enterprise and individual project level
- Collaborates closely with internal and external creative teams to bring strategic insights to life in powerful and emotional creative expressions; ensures creative is aligned to our brand strategy
- Presents findings and actively manages cross-functional alignment process
- Develops presentations to drive alignment for creative expressions
This job does have supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline: business, communications, marketing, advertising, sociology or related field
- 8+ years in creative strategy, brand strategy or closely-related fields; experience working in an advertising agency required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Strong presentation and persuasive speaking skills
- Demonstrable excellence in both written and verbal communication
- Deep understanding of user-centered design thinking preferred
- Passion for great creative work and complex problem solving
- Demonstrable cross-functional collaboration skills and interdisciplinary understanding
- Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
- Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions
- Challenges the status quo, champions change and influences others to change
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment