Internal Audit Senior (Finance & Multifamily)
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Freddie Mac
Your Work Falls into Two Primary Categories:
- Review programming codes and reprogram as part of the audit procedures.
- Setup new process and reports for ongoing monitoring.
- Conduct audit reviews of the organization's financial and operational processes, with special focus on valuation, capital and return, loan loss reserve and stress testing.
- 2-4 years of experiences in data analysis or relevant experiences.
- Programming and analytical skills, including SAS, SQL, VB and Python.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Curiosity about technology and a drive to share knowledge
- A mindset that embraces innovation and is not afraid of failure
- Partnership- Build strong partnerships through my own and team's actions
- Drive For Execution- Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Growth and Development- Know or learn what is needed to deliver results and successfully compete
- Financial institution experience and understanding risk and control concepts.
- CFA or CPA certification.
- Big 4 accounting firm experiences.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.