Single Family Sales Senior
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Freddie Mac
Your work falls into two primary categories:
- Develop a deep and thorough understanding of the customers' business models and strategies to develop and integrate a pro-active approach to optimizing the value of the relationship to both Freddie Mac and the customer.
- Regularly engage with internal management across all levels in customer base.
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans for top opportunity customers.
- Communicates effectively and coordinates cross-functional resources to optimize achievement of potentially disparate objectives (market share, credit quality metrics, affordable housing, profitability etc.).
- Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines
- Lead, guide and direct the sales support team members to understand and address the customer needs and issues, establishing accountabilities and appropriate timelines for fulfillment.
- Develop and implement a territory plan to include face-to-face meeting frequency standards, support team engagement, and meetings with Freddie Mac management (as appropriate).
- Influence account level outcomes and convert to best practices where appropriates.
- Comply with internal reporting requirements, sales processes and standards, and communication of results.
- Typically 8+ years of relevant sales experience in the primary and secondary market
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired
- Demonstrated ability to display leadership
- Primary understanding of the secondary mortgage market and competency related to economics of mortgage banking
- Must be willing to travel 35% of the time primarily the Pacific Northwest
Key to Success in This Role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can handle competing priorities successfully
- Ability to use data and metrics to formulate and flex communications
- Strong presentation skills
- Quota-driven and metrics-oriented
Top Three Personal Competencies to Possess
- Customer Focus- Engage customers and seek feedback to enhance customer outcomes
- Drive for Execution- Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome, not excuses
- Partnership - Build trust and strong partnerships through my own and team's actions
- Financial Services industry experience
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.