Associate Program Manager, Acquisition Marketing
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Liberty Mutual Insurance
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Want to have an impact on Liberty Mutuals goal to a best-in-class digital and consumer experience leader in the insurance industry? Then join the Acquisition Marketing team as a Associate Program Manager!
These days, customers increasingly expect communications that are relevant, timely, and personalized. Regardless of what channel they are using to interact with us whether its on a computer, mobile device, or phone we want to make sure we are meeting and surpassing expectations with interactions that are easy and delightful.
As an Associate Program Manager for Acquisition Programs, you will get to help make this a reality in two major ways:
1. Owning the strategy, execution, and design of multiple acquisition communications; email, direct mail, SMS, social media.
Lead partnership of data management, creative and analytics teams.
Lead partnerships with outside vendors
Support senior team members and manager on strategy and planning
2. Promoting the growth of existing programs through
Testing new technologies, data, and creative
As you push forward, your work will help drive several impactful KPIs across the organization, including customer base growth, conversion, and cost management. This role provides a unique opportunity to work at the intersection of strategy, acquisition, and tech to drive brand new, highly-visible, and impactful initiatives.
- Organizes and coordinates the design and delivery of acquisition programs
- Acts as internal support to other marketing/distribution departments regarding acquisition marketing best practices
- Works with wide range of partners across the organization to gain buy-in and bring omni-channel vision to market
- Works with wide range of external partners to execute programs, negotiate contracts, and evaluate new opportunities.
- Evaluates effectiveness of initiatives through metrics and analysis to make recommendations regarding business cases
- Optimizes use of data, technology and digital tactics to improve consumer experience, leading to greater acquisition and retention of customers
- Leverages highly effective project management skills to drive multiple complex cross-functional programs
- Leverages highly effective written and verbal communication skills with peers and leadership; help represent the Marketing organization to internal and external stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Helps to identify and develop new initiatives and opportunities based on an understanding of the needs of the business and customers
- Supports management of budgets and contracts
Bachelor's degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience required
5-7 years of relevant experience within a digital marketing-driven or customer-centric organization
Strong analytical mindset and ability to interpret data to make recommendations: you dont need to be an Excel whiz (though it always helps!) but you do need to be comfortable thinking and talking about analytical questions
Proven ability to collaborate effectively and project manage multiple key business partners
Intellectual curiosity, including the willingness to dig in and learn more about things
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including advanced PowerPoint and the ability to present concisely to influence others
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple priorities required; strong detail orientation helpful
Experience or interest in delivering customer-centric strategies
Advanced working knowledge of marketing tactics and the ability to integrate across channels preferred; this includes experience with relevant Marketing technologies, including Email Marketing, Direct Mail Marketing, Social Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Content Management, and Data Management Platform
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.