Identity Management Manager
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Allstate Insurance Company.
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Information Security Manager leads teams of individual contributors focused one or more areas supporting cybersecurity technical design, deployment, and ongoing operations. The manager also leads teams in the development and evaluation of programs, processes and procedures to mitigate cybersecurity risk, ensuring protection of company information and assets, and understanding and applying pertinent industry and government regulations, contracts and requirements.
- Lead the Identity Management Engineering and Development team to deliver solutions based on business and security demands in the Internal, Consumer and Agency areas
- Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing and other technology teams
- Responsible for defining, developing and delivering security solutions for business units/clients
- Responsible for resource management and global human capital planning
- Responsible for multiple project oversight, event management and reporting
- Creation of policy, process and procedures for Identity Management
- Responsible for creation and socialization of IDM technology plan
- Ensure the availability, reliability, integrity and confidentiality of the IDM platform
- Mitigate risks to Allstate by addressing security vulnerabilities and audit gaps
- Financial accountability of team through budgeting, forecasting and expense management
- 4-6 years of Information Security related experience
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies and processes
- 2-3 years of Identity Management domain knowledge and experience which include the following:
- Identity management
- Password management
- Access Requests
- 2-3 years experience working with Identity Management tools such as SailPoint Identity IQ
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
- CISM, CISSP, CISA, or other information security related certifications
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.