Sales Branch Manager
Posted on Aug 12, 2019 by Taylors
Countrywide is the UKs largest Estate Agency and Financial Services Group and has vacancies for dynamic and pro-active Branch Managers within their branch network. At countrywide Estate Agents, we offer client care and advice that is second to none.
Our Branch Managers embrace this philosophy to guide our clients through the home moving process.
Our philosophy of sales through service is not only embraced by our Branch Managers but delivered by every member of their team.
Your approachable, motivating style will enable you to develop your people to achieve exceptional results supporting clients through the home moving process, whilst the branch targets for estate agency and associated countrywide group services.
You will have the following attributes
- Conduct, personal appearance and attitude to enhance the companys reputation
- Exceptional communication skills at all times
- Empathy and understanding
- A team leader, but with Individual Flair
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve the branch targets for estate agency and associated countrywide group services through exceptional customer service
- Accountability for delivering of both individual, and collective as a team, all branch objectives including profitability, improved market share and increased group value
- - Professionally dealing with clients and customers in all aspects of estate agency, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations ensuring that this is in line with company sales process
- Ensuring that our unique Launchpad technology is synchronised, skilfully used and clients records are maintained by the property marketing consultant
- Using data, feedback and interpreting market trends, deliver weekly updates to every client offering advice and recommendations to facilitate a successful transaction
- Conduct a monthly performance review with every team member, validating performance, challenging them to fulfil their potential and identifying training and development needs
- To abide by service standards and all legislation - Maintain all aspects of the marketing of new and existing properties on the tablet
- Key to our ongoing client care you will ensure that client brochures are maintained and updated as necessary including all text, floor plans, photograph and price changes
- To produce all documentation for new listings including agency agreements money laundering forms, fact finds and any other relevant documentation Working week Monday to Friday including Saturdays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader that will offer industry leading training which is City & Guilds accredited for all aspects of the role. This is accompanied with ongoing training and development at both branch and regional level to aid you and us in achieving the very best results.
So if you believe you have what it takes to be the best at what you do and want a working environment that is exciting, fast paced, positive and provides excellent and genuine opportunity for career progression we want to hear from you.