Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Targetbase
Do you have 3+ years of post-grad experience being curious and solving business problems via Analytics? Great, please see below about our awesome opportunity!
JOB SCOPE & PURPOSE
The Senior Analyst within Analytics is a key driver of timely, accurate, insightful marketing and business analyses and intelligence to Targetbase clients. He/she has subject-matter expertise across a broad array of analytic techniques and tools that is coupled with a business-impact mindset and the desire to expand his/her experience and capability.
- Provides business and customer insights & intelligence based on analyses of marketing programs, trend assessment, and competitive-brand monitoring.
- Able to deep-dive and mine marketing and business data across multiple marketing programs and campaigns, spanning offline (direct mail, call center, POS, etc.) and online channels (search, display, email, social, etc.)
- Creates measurement plans for marketing programs and communications, by translating business objectives and goals into appropriate metrics that roll-up to strategic KPIs. These KPIs should be designed to enable optimization, in-market testing/experimental designs (A/B, multivariate), and support a business-relevant learning plan.
- Solves problems by proactively thinking through suitable approaches/frameworks and functioning as an analytic consultant to internal teams.
- Delivers impactful analyses of assigned projects with high quality, on-time, and within projected budget/scope considers both the what and the so what aspects of each analysis performed.
- Solid analysis-packaging, presentation, client-facing skills with basic ability to consultatively sell.
- Participates as a collaborative team member, holding himself/herself and the team accountable for the work.
- Places client needs first, anticipating, understanding, and meeting or exceeding client expectations.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Minimum of 3 years of applied analytics experience in data-driven marketing analytics in some or all of the following areas: segmentation, predictive analytics, digital analytics, measurement, performance media / optimization, business intelligence, and/or market research.
- BA/BSc degree required; MBA/Masters a plus.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY
- Proficient with one or more of the data-mining and modeling tools: R, Python, SQL, SPSS, SAS.
- Exposure and/or hands-on experience with digital analytics tools/platforms (Adobe, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, etc.) and with the principles of digital tag-management.
- Working understanding of data visualization dashboard tools (Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Working understanding and/or experience of Data Cloud environments (Azure, Amazon WS, etc.)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication, presentation and team-interaction skills.
- Overtime may be necessary
- Some travel may be required