Automotive Sales Associate
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Webb Chevrolet (Oak Lawn)
Webb Automotive is a family owned company which has expanded during the last 50 years throughout Illinois and Northwest Indiana. Webb Automotive offers opportunities to embrace change, educate, and innovate, and expand the growth in your career. Webb Automotive is a constant learning environment we are willing to teach you in order to succeed in this business. Our employees learn from each other, whether it s through training or sharing best practices to stay on the cutting edge.
This role requires a highly energetic, motivated individual who enjoys meeting and interacting with new people to help them with their car-buying needs.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Consistently build relationships with new and existing customers by assisting them in selecting a vehicle through questions, careful listening, and a positive attitude.
- Grow and demonstrate knowledge of the product offerings, optional packages, and latest vehicle technology.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of vehicles for interested customers.
- Follow up with customers and buyers to establish lasting relationships and customers for life with the referral program.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in various sales situations to improve quality of appointments and vehicle demonstrations.
- Report to Sales Manager to establish monthly and quarterly objectives, planned events, maintain reviews, and analyze individual performance.
- Meet and exceed dealership goals and sales objectives daily with a positive attitude and by engaging in business development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Sales experience a plus
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Fast learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism
- Clean driving record and valid driver s license
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Health insurance- Company contributes a portion to cost
- Dental, Vision and Aflac insurance options available
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Vacation
- Family owned and operated
- Positive work environment