Assistant Professor of Law #R96905 & R96906, Assistant Professor of Cl
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by UALR HUMAN RESOURCES
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock, located in the capital city of Little Rock, is a metropolitan university serving a diverse student population of over 12,000 students through a mix of undergraduate, graduate & professional programs. The institution is a Carnegie doctoral/research institution with strong public service & research interests & with such distinction come opportunity. UA Little Rock has a competitive benefits package & salary is commensurate with education & experience.
For more information about University of Arkansas at Little Rock & The City of Little Rock, visit & .
The following Faculty & Staff positions are currently available:
- Assistant Professor of Law/ R96905 & R96906-Dean-School of Law
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Education-Veteran's Clinic/ R96904-School of Law
- Advanced Instrument Specialist/R99095-Graduate Institute of Technology
- Instructional Lab Coordinator/R97679- School of Mass Communication
- Prevention Process Coordinator/P97958-MidSOUTH
- Statewide Trainer/ P98125-MidSOUTH
- Buyer/R99931-Procurement Services
- Financial Aid Advisor/R97772 & R99791-Director-Financial Aid Office
- Bilingual Parenting Program Educator/P97968-MidSOUTH
- Systems Manager-Financial Aid/R98168-IT Serv-Academic User Services
- Department Technician/R97575-Art Department
- Security Guard/R97667 & R97419-Public Safety
- Procurement Coordinator/R96806 - Procurement Services
- Admissions Specialist/R97408-Office-Enrollment Management
- Assistant Director-Scholarship/R96803-Director-Financial Aid Office
Persons with disabilities requiring reasonable accommodations should call to request assistance.
These positions may be subject to a pre-employment criminal, financial history background check, sex offender registry & substance abuse testing. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication and/or adverse financial history information alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of the position.
Background checks & substance abuse testing information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state & federal law.
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer & actively seeks the candidacy of minorities, women, veterans, & persons with disabilities. Under Arkansas law, all applications are subject to disclosure. Persons hired must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.