Senior Software Engineer #JR005392
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Acxiom
Acxiom Austin, TX Senior Software Engineer - #JR005392
Integrates Acxiom and third-party software to create solutions to business problems defined by specific business requirements. Draws upon technical and data processing knowledge to solve moderately complex marketing and data warehousing problems on very large volumes of data.
A Solution Developer may:
- Configure or tune Acxiom or third-party software
- Develop automation to tie components together
- Develop custom application code to accommodate specific business requirements or collaborate with others to add extensions to existing Acxiom software
What You Will Do:
- Develop/maintain standard and custom marketing campaigns based on production criteria and client need
- Create and understand requirements to build, enhance, or integrate programs and processes for one or more Acxiom Client solutions and/or applications. Able to read and interpret application design and functional specifications to write application code.
- Provides input on functional requirements and participates /presents review code in code review sessions. Helps accurately estimate requirements in order to deliver client solutions within time, and quality standards.
- Utilizes standard /Acxiom methodologies to ensure overall solution and data integrity is maintained. Defines solutions standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies and diagnoses areas of maintenance and process improvement.
What You Will Have:
- 5+ years SAS experience
- 3+ years marketing campaign experience
- 4-year college degree in relevant field of study or relevant work experience
- Application of Relational Database Principles; Oracle or other DBMS
- Excellent communication skills, can communicate ideas clearly and effectively to other members of the development team
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.