Open Items Specialist
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Assurant
TheOpen Items Specialistmakes necessary outbound phone calls to insurance agents and companies using scripts to obtain insurance information to be able to load into a gathering facility. You will obtain the necessary insurance information in order to disburse premium payments from the escrow account if required. Specialists will perform maintenance and or disbursements in the client servicing system as necessary for policy changes, letters, notices, etc. Ensures all items are processed in a timely manner to meet or exceed established standards.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Learn and process more than one client, if the opportunity is available.
- Assists with other departments workload and assigned to other temporary assignments as needed.
- May work in a multi-client environment for Open Items.
- May handle inbound customer care calls for at least one client.
- May handle special projects as needed within department.
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months total work experience
- Basic computer skills/data entry
- Banking, finance, mortgage lending experience preferred
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt well to change.
- Works well in team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Ability to relay accurate information to customers via outbound calls.