Insurance Specialist II/III
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Assurant
Insurance Specialist II/III-Miami
As anInsurance Specialist, you'll use your excellent customer service skills and your problem solving ability to efficiently and effectively respond to incoming customer inquiries and/or concerns in a high call volume environment. We are looking for an energetic person who will be responsible for providing exceptional front line customer service to our policyholders and clients. If you are a problem solver and thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment, this is the career for you!Key Responsibilities:
- Responding to incoming customer inquiries in an inbound call center environment via telephone or in writing. This position will receive 50 to80 calls per day.
- Supporting processing functions such as processing/data entrytransactions.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving customer and client processing problems or errors that include discrepancies and system problems.
- Communicating with external clients as well as internal departments.
This is a Full time position.Hours of operation are Monday throughFriday from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years' customer service experience in a call center environment or similar.
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs and basic data entry skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt easily as procedure/client needs change.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Property and Casualty knowledge and/or agency experience.
- Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates be able to speak, read and write effectively in both languages.
This Job is a Grade 5.