Senior Consultant - Application Developer
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AAA Texas
Senior Consultant - Applications Developer
Come join an amazing organization with stability, growth potential and an amazing work culture where you are valued. We have more than 14,000 employees in 21 states and provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. Our membership continues to grow, and we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking a Senior Consultant/Applications Developer to join our team.
- Responsible for providing the technical, participate, and/or prototypes and proof of concepts in support of application development projects.
- Leverage technology advances through tactical and strategic technology solutions,
- reference architectures, frameworks, and components. Participates in continual backlog refinement and prioritization.
- Stays focused on the team's sprint goals and support the overall process.
- Exhibits skills in collaboration, influencing, and mentoring other team members in the listed technologies. Takes on other roles as needed, development, testing, automation to support the team as needed to meet sprint and product goals.
- Participate in the development of improved and innovative ways to utilize current system software, application system development and programming productivity aids, debugging and test tools.
- Performs technical capability while developing or maintaining application systems within a self-organizing and self- managing environment.
- Collaborate with IT management, product owner and team members and to evaluate, design, and provide technical solutions that support the ongoing development of the product.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement and learning - for the product and as an individual.
- Four year college degree in information systems, technology, or related area of computer science
- or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with strong debugging skills
- Ability to complete tasks or project assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to estimate development effort based on documented business requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate design decisions and tradeoffs.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Ability to quickly learn and practically apply new concepts or principles.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with TFS for source code management.
- Experience with ControlM for job scheduling.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service '
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE