Analytics Analyst III
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AmTrust Financial Services
AmTrust North America Claims is looking for an experienced Claims Analyst III to build an operational reporting suite as well as deliver on several high impact and high visibility analytical projects.
AmTrust, a Fortune 500 company has seen significant growth since inception fueled by numerous acquisitions over the years. While the company's revenue has grown, the number of claims as well as complexity of claims has grown with it. This has created an opportunity for us to better leverage our scale and vast amounts of data to identify opportunities to operate more efficiently.
This position will report to the Director of Claims Operational Analytics and will support the Claims organization by providing data, analytics and reporting to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the Claims organization. The right candidate will bring a balance of Claims technical expertise, analytical abilities, creativity and execution to the table.Responsibilities
- Identify, synthesize and recommend actionable analytical insights to drive improvement within Claims
- Deliver executive level presentations with actionable insights and recommendations
- Establish a monthly claims operational reporting package that includes dashboard, scorecards and reports utilizing Power BI, MS Excel and SQL
- Collaborate with IT on data cube development and SQL Server enhancements
- Support Claims leadership team with ad-hoc analytical requests
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Bachelors Degree from a top university
- 6+ years of Property and Casualty industry experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Cognos or Business Objects
- Ability to read and write SQL required
- Location Flexible: Dallas, TX; Alpharetta, GA; Chicago, IL; Southington, CT
- Up to 25% travel
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.