Accounting Specialist II
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AAA Automobile Club of Southern California
- Check/ACH processing
- Check/ACH balancing
- Work with various departments, multiple locations coordinating check runs
- Mail Dispatch and Mail Disbursements: disbursement payment mailing coordination.
- AID in OFAC research potential hits
- Document signature verification
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Performs filing, general office duties and special projects
- Assists Supervisor and Manager as needed
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships
- Meet all deadlines and commitments
- Oracle experience preferred
- Overtime as necessary
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs., push loaded carts
- Ability to multi-task, in fast pace environment
- Able to follow and take direction
- Able to work with minimum direction
- Work in team environment
- Able to troubleshoot
- Fast learner
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Typing 45 or more words per minute with excellent accuracy
- 10-key by touch
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to reconcile
- Ability to read, understand and logically apply ACE policies and procedures with training and supervision. Experience in Oracle preferred
- Ability to meet hourly deadlines
- Ability to work standing for several hours.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
To apply for this position please click apply.