Support Services Associate
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Company
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, an A+ Superior rated Insurance company. We are seeking a Support Services Associate who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are motivated, customer-focused individual then our team might be right for you!Responsibilities
The Support Services Associate is responsible for assisting several departments with a variety of support activities including:
- Processing and scanning incoming mail
- Copy and scan projects
- Deliver mail; physically and electronically to departments
- Data Entry
- Performing errands, eg run to post office, bank, data center, pick up lunches
- Driving Executives to off-site meetings, conferences and airport
- Set up lunch meetings including stocking the break areas
- Cover the front desk when receptionist is out or on breaks
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid drivers license and good driving record required
- Familiar with New York City and Suburbs
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this role
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient use of a computer
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (8am-7:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthy package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!