Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Assurant
Assurant is seeking a Workforce Analyst for the Florence, SC facility!
Assurant is hiring a Workforce Analyst for open items in our Florence, South Carolina Service Center, on the 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. shift, Monday - Friday. The Workforce Analyst is responsible for proactively monitoring and managing intraday workflow volumes and staffing assignments in order to achieve contractual obligations and organizational goals for multiple clients and processes.
Key duties include:
- Analyzing intraday and historical performance to respond/plan appropriately
- Monitoring intraday performance through use of Workforce Management tools and floor presence and taking necessary steps, including use of under-timing and extra hours, to ensure service level objectives and other operational goals are met
- Maintaining a high quality of work and accurately maintaining intraday schedule exceptions, time off requests, and call-ins to ensure staffing levels are appropriate to achieve objectives
- Communicating intraday performance to management team and associates throughout the day
- Assisting in scheduling of training, meetings, and other off-phone exceptions to ensure appropriate coverage is available to meet daily objectives
- Maintaining Workforce Management systems and necessary files
- Assisting Manager with a broad range of assignments
- Participating in the development of short and long term goals and plans for the department
- Developing and maintaining of service level reports and communication
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in a data analysis and reporting role
- Must be able to work M - F, 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Associate's Degree or other post-secondary education
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using the following Microsoft Excel functions: vlookup, pivot tables, data sorting and filtering, create, modify, and format charts, simple arithmetic functions and formulas
- Excellent follow up skills and ability to meet aggressive and changing deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of management across the organization