Talent Acquisitions Specialist - Catastrophic Services
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Crawford & Company
Crawford CATastrophe Services is constantly searching for qualified catastrophe candidates to provide expertise in the wake of natural or man-made disasters. If you would like to be considered for future career opportunities, apply today!
The Associate Recruiter will provide recruiting/staffing support to ensure a positive and successful recruiting experience for all involved (internal/external) in the hiring process. The Associate Recruiter will use their knowledge of recruitment best practices, trends as well as relationships with both internal and external resources to actively recruit top talent and fill openings in a timely manner.Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies and deliver proactive and effective full life cycle recruiting for assigned client groups across the US.
- Develops creative networking strategies and social media recruiting initiatives to encourage passive and active candidates into hiring process.
- Accurately assess internal and external candidates skills and qualifications in order to ensure position expectations are fulfilled.
- Consults with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each opening.
- Consults with hiring managers to developing interview questionnaires applicable to each position.
- Identify recruiting resources applicable for each position
- Conduct prescreening on candidates to be able to provide a diverse pool of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to provide requisition status updates, candidate profile calibration and feedback on quality of candidates.
- Partners with more senior level Recruiters to balance their recruiting workload.
- Manages the pre and post-employment steps in order to ensure process efficiency.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidate for future consideration.
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements of various employment laws,
- Monitor/audit job files and be responsible for tracking applicant flow.
- Provides on-going communication and guidance to hiring managers as appropriate to align business and recruiting strategies.
- Works with outside vendors as necessary to fill more complex openings.
- Attends job fairs, conference calls, client meetings, and other industry specific events as necessary.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct.
Bachelors degree is required.
Minimum of 1 year of direct recruitment experience, either on the agency side or corporate.
Experience sourcing through social media methods including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other industry specific networking sites.
Individual must be flexible and be able to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong analytical and organization skills
Ability to interact, influence and negotiate with a variety of internal clients and external candidates.
- Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources is preferred.
- Previous experience in claims/insurance background or knowledge is preferred.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a Legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.