Regulatory Compliance Analyst - Des Moines - 4564
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by JL Nixon Consulting
Regulatory Compliance and State Filings Specialist - Midwest
Growing and profitable Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking a Regulatory Compliance and State Filings Specialist for their operations in Iowa. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the filings process for the organization where they are licensed in all 50 states. Relocation assistance available to qualified candidates.
- Managing the filings process
- Keep track of forms
- Evaluate coverage forms for compliance
- Work with filings vendors
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working with state filings in a regulatory compliance department of a P&C carrier
- Strong knowledge of ISO forms, endorsements, rates and rules and coverage forms
- Must be detail oriented
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work with other departments
- Insurance designations are a plus
This position provides a great opportunity to grow your career on the regulatory compliance side of the business. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 4564.