Associate Operations Analyst
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Assurant
Assurant is seeking a Operations Analyst for the Springfield, OH facility
This individual will play a critical role in assistingExceptions processing/reportsleaders in their ongoing process improvement strategies, recommending enhancements that promote efficiencies, compliance and growth by partnering with management, maintaining productivity databases/associated reporting, and supporting internal and external initiatives.
This analysis role will also include report administration, creating and tracking performance data, data mining, performance tracking and trending, volume and staffing projects as well as adhoc projects designed to meet the departments goals and objectives.
- Carries out analytical assignments of a routine nature.
- Assists in problem resolution by analyzing processing problems, recommending solutions, and working with other departments to test and implement.
- Helps maintain systems by analyzing and providing overall support to internal and external customers.
- Verifies results by developing and assisting with execution of tests for small to medium-sized projects.
- Helps resolve service issues by gathering and analyzing related information, identifying the cause of the problem and investigating possible solutions.
- Participate in projects as team member to complete by assigned due date
- 2 years of experience effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines
- 2 years with Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Excel experience must include working knowledge of pivot tables, slicers and data presentation methods to accurately and effectively communicate trends.
- Knowledge of data models and query tools; Ability to create information out of raw data.
- Operations Center experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in reporting, analysis or data management role
- Make sound decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to observe, interpret and document workflow processes
- Ability to take initiative and take action
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet critical deadlines
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills