Account Executive - Broadspire
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Crawford & Company
Maintain and helps grow market share by providing excellent customer service and account management to Broadspire clients. Manages assigned accounts by analysing, directing and coordinating the service needs of these clients, including those related to claim handling loss data, and cost containment, and assists with billing and collections. Negotiates and facilities the successful renewal of account service contracts, assuring team collaboration in accordance with customer needs and expectations. Increase market share by selling additional service to existing clients. Provides account management to large programs with visibility and growth retention.Responsibilities
- Handles all aspects of new client set up coordinating activities with the client, broker, carrier, and Broadspire departments to ensure appropriate delivery of service.
- Works directly with Sales Team assisting with proposal preparation and presentation.
- Maintains high level of contact with clients to identify opportunities and develops action plans to drive success.
- Provides ongoing orientation of client personnel in Broadspire methodology, systems and procedures.
- Manages renewal of contracts with existing clients including pricing proposal preparation and negotiations.
- Updates Client Service Instructions to ensure accuracy, communicating same to internal Broadspire Claims Staff and appropriate Departments.
- Identifies, pursues and closes opportunities for sales of additional services to existing clients.
- Monitors and analyzes trends in client loss costs and claims management service results, reviewing them with the client/broker/carrier as appropriate.
- Maintains data integrity with their client programs by updating our internal reporting systems, such as Salesforce.com, Miller Heiman Program Documents, Pricing Workbooks and Client Service Instructions.
- Prepares client reporting to include performance monitors, stewardship reports, macro-analysis and Broadspire client profiles.
- Works with the Strategic Outcomes unit to prepare, analyze and present meaningful benchmark statistical reports for clients targeting loss cost reduction opportunities.
- Coordinates and oversees completion of client service plans and project activity with designated staff.
- Serves on Broadspire service teams to foster client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develops diary system for statistical/data review and correction, and maintains follow-up communications.
- Evaluates program handling and claims performance of technical personnel and resolves issues uncovered.
- Develops action plans for improvement of product delivery.
- Assists with billing and collections.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with Sales, Claims, Medical Management service units, IT and other internal Broadspire partners.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with partner insurance carriers, brokers, consultants and vendors assuring high levels of satisfaction are achieved.
- Keeps Regional VP informed both verbally and in writing of activities and results within designated area of responsibility.
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seven or more years of progressive TPA, Insurance Carrier, or Brokerage experience in claims management, loss control, or underwriting, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating the ability to handle accounts profitably.
- Must complete the Associate in Risk Management series (ARM 54, 55, 56) of the Insurance Institute of America within three years of starting in position.
- Strong claim product and service knowledge
- Excellent team player fostering collaboration with other business areas
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and presentation skills
- Strong negotiating techniques.
- Good time management abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong sales and client orientation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Broadspire products and services, general insurance principles, terminology and customs.
- Good computer and systems skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Understanding of the insurance/TPA industry and market place.
Think all TPAs are the same? Think again. With Broadspire, our leading global third-party administrator (TPA), Crawford & Company is the consultative outsourcing partner that adapts to businesses needs and challenges at any point of the claims processing journey. We offer casualty claim and medical management services to assist large organizations in achieving their unique goals, increasing employee productivity and reducing the cost of risk through professional expertise, technology and data analytics.
As part of the One Crawford family, Broadspire brings together the best and brightest people in the industry to deliver smart, thoughtful solutions to our clients, and we are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.