DSU Insurance Associate (Los Angeles)
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AAA Automobile Club of Southern California
- Maintain files. Set-up files, enter data, organize, classify, and file information/documents.
- Retrieve information and files and requested.
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone and/or in writing.
- May provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as required
- May prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- May use a number of computer programs to store and organize data.
- May process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Reconcile checks, cash and paperwork as necessary.
- Track and report payments, bills and credits as required.
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working in a sales environment preferred
- Superior organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software products
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications preferred
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE