Senior Data Analyst
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AAA Automobile Club of Southern California
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast-paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Senior Data Analyst, in the Marketing Analytics Department, is responsible in supporting the Marketing operations within the AAA organization. They will execute marketing campaigns along-side the Marketing department by gathering requirements for segmentation, executing the marketing strategy and analysing the results of those campaigns. They will need to be able to find insights and trends in marketing results and to be able to clearly communicate that to the business. This is a data driven role that require a level of technical expertise in order to systematically find value in data.Qualifications
* Responsible for Membership and Insurance operations, including Data Wrangling and ETL Development, Business Intelligence, and Predictive Modeling.
* Gather requirements and execute marketing campaigns utilizing a campaign management system.
* Recommend and implement data driven solutions that provide measurable results.
* Build campaign reports and present findings to business owners.
* Create process and reporting efficiencies.
* Assist in developing new strategies to support sales, retention, cross-sell, profitability and optimization objectives.
* Manage multiple projects and deadlines.
* Relevant experience in direct marketing, database marketing, and/or data analytics highly preferred
* BA/BS required in Engineering or Science or equivalent work experience.
* MA/MS/MBA or other appropriate advanced degree is a plus.
* Minimum 2 years' experience with SQL required
* Knowledge and use of statistics, statistical modelling, database management, data interpretation, and/or data science is a plus
* Python and R experience a plus
* Tableau or Power BI experience a plus
* Advanced analytical skills a plus
* Effective interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate with C-Level executives and relevant stakeholders
* Advanced ability to effectively work simultaneously on multiple projects
* Strong organizational, time and budget management skills.
To apply for this position please click apply.