Construction Project Manager
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AAA Automobile Club of Southern California
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the United States, we are united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.Description:
AAA is seeking a career-minded individual for a Construction Project Manager in Costa Mesa, CA. This position provides overall management of assigned remodel, relocations, and construction projects. Schedules and coordinates outside trades and architects, contractors, suppliers, and design staff, as well as other internal departments for completion of services and material. In addition, the position obtains competitive bids, reviews and approves contracts and orders, monitors schedules and costs, as well as manages remodels and new construction projects, including the rejecting of unacceptable work and products.
Qualified candidates will:
- 4 year College Degree in Construction Management or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2-3 years' experience in architectural or building industry desired.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, equipment and building specifications required.
- Familiarity with critical path project schedule methodology and related software required.
- General knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles required.
- Comprehensive communication skills required, both written and oral.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project.
- Occasional travel to other states to meet project requirements.
- Valid California Driver License, acceptable DMV record and minimum limits of automobile liability insurance required.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessment, background and drug screenings.
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off including vacation, illness and holidays
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- 401k savings plan
- Employee discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE