Auto Medical Claim Representative
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Donegal Insurance
Donegal Insurance Group is a regional property-casualty insurance company doing business in 26 states, headquartered in Marietta, PA, with 8 regional offices located in Athens, GA, Duluth, GA, Le Mars, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, Albuquerque, NM, Greenville, OH, Glen Allen, VA, and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
Donegal offers a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products sold exclusively through our network of independent agents. We are committed to the independent agency system and proud of the company's heritage, which spans nearly 130 years. Donegals strong financial foundation and successful operating strategies have earned the company a rating of A (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company, the nations leading insurance rating organization.
Donegal Insurance Group has an opening for a Auto Medical Claim Representative to join our Marietta, Pennsylvania office. We are seeking an experienced Auto Medical Claim Representative with a minimum of 2 to 4 years experience in handling auto medical claims in a competitive marketplace. The ideal candidate will provide continuous excellent customer service to claimants and their representatives while practicing fair claim handling best practices. Other duties include:
- Investigate, evaluate, and settle claims involving workers compensation in compliance with established company standards and guidelines.
- Monitor and direct file handling being performed by Independent Adjusters, Appraisers, and Defense Counsel
- Recommend changes (if necessary) on approved list of Independent Adjusters, Appraisers, and defense counsel
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience handling auto medical claims
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Company Car
Donegal Insurance Group participates in E-Verify in the following states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Utah, Arizona, Nebraska, and Louisiana. If you reside in one of the listed states, please review the "Notice of E-Verify Participation" and the "Right to Work Poster" on the links below: