ERP Application Analyst
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Crawford & Company
Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, preliminary cost/benefits analyses and support the project management process in an effort to align information technology solutions with Finance business initiatives.Responsibilities
- Evaluates PeopleSoft upgrades and enhancements related to Accounts Payable and Expenses. Identify and document requirements for integration, development, and enhancement of application systems.
- Present recommendations to Finance management.
- Participate in definition, design, testing, implementation, and support of system requirements.
- Documents Finance processes and procedures and identify areas of process/system improvements. Develop prototype by configuring the system, testing the modifications and presenting to the employee.
- Assists in the implementation of known Finance projects on a timely basis. Participate in definition, design, testing, implementation, and support of system requirements
- Design report requirements, create queries for employees as needed
- Assist with internal/external audit related requests
- Reports progress on projects with PeopleSoft IT team, Finance managers, Director and Assistant Controller.
- Works with and trains Finance employees on PeopleSoft enhancements/upgrades.
- Supports Finance employees when needed
- Performs other related duties and or projects related to position.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
- Must have at least five years of work experience in accounting/finance preferably in a Corporate Finance or similar role.
- At least 5+ years working in a PeopleSoft web environment
- At least five years of project related work direct experience or coordinating project deliverables.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Accounting, and Finance or like discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Frequent interaction with internal Finance management. Work with third-party vendors and internal auditors.
- Contacts involve exchange of information and problem-solving.
- Proficient with 2+ Peoplesoft Finance Modules
- Effective project organization and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proficient Microsoft user of Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Excellent Teamwork and the ability to lead projects.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a Legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at .
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.