Workers' Compensation Claims Adjuster III
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AmTrust Financial Services
AmTrust Financial Services, AFSI is seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Call Center Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. Our Call Center Representatives are the first point of contact for our customers, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way. Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- High level of professionalism
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personalities
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.