Client Support Specialist
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Assurant
Assurant is seeking a Client Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical and product support when using our products and services. The Client Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to earn our clients trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries on our services, products and materials in a timely and accurate way, via phone oremail.
- Assist customers with computer issues and provide troubleshooting information
- Issue billing details, open and close customer accounts, manage and respond to client queries and inform customers of issue resolution
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report customer information and programs
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions withcustomers
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve customer requests.
- Monitor, report and escalate status of workflow timelines and adherence to internal and external service levels
- Contribute to revenue through client retention by providing excellent customer support
- Assist with project integration plans for clients, which includes examination of needs, recommendations, coordination of integrations between vendors, and oversite for technical integrations between systems
- Communicate directly with clients regarding the status of projects and provide answers to client requests/questions
- Raise a high priority/escalation items to management to ensure task are completed promptly
- Work closely with the Support team to investigate and resolve issues
- Monitor customer complaints and provide quality-assured assistance
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Implementation, Sales and Operations teams
Basic Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2 years equivalent related experience
- 2 years contact center experience
- 2 years supporting field sales team
- High School Diploma
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional ability to solve problems, take a broad perspective, and influence others.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and to develop long-term relationships with clients and other team members.
- Extremely high-level escalation management and mature judgment skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility to use problem-solving skills in a growing and challenging environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong project and program management skills
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Initiative and resourcefulness