AAA - Travel Counselor - Part Time Round Rock
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AAA Texas
Discovering the World - One Member at a Time!
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 15,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to over 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
This is an exciting Part Time opportunity at our Round Rock Branch office location. Ideal for candidates interested in working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members. This is the perfect introduction for individuals that desire a career in the Travel industry. With your hard work and dedication our career path will empower you to grow into our exclusive Travel Agent Trainee careers.
The schedule for this Part Time opportunity will be Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. AND Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
AAA Texas is a financially strong and stable organization. We offer an array of products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 16 million members in 21 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a company paid pension plan
- Paid training
- Career path with GROWTH opportunities
Your success will require you to:
- Fulfill member requests relating to Auto Club transactions
- Cross-sell assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties which include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities for branch bookkeeping records
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Responsible for assisting with domestic travel and drive vacations for our members
Must be available to work a Part Time schedule Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. AND Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service position; retail sales positions preferred
- Ability to cross sell products
- Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
- Ability to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
- Ability to type at least 30WPM
- Ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks/assignments on a daily basis
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE