Managing Director, Underwriting
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by FCCI Insurance Group
Are you a driven individual with a track record of empowering your team to achieve great results? If so, keep reading! If you want to be a part of our exciting growth and a company thats been steadily gaining momentum for 60 years join FCCI Insurance Group. FCCI has opportunities for you to build a rewarding career with a stable company that values ethics and integrity. Be part of our success!
We are seeking an experienced Managing Director, Underwriting, in our Southeast Regional office in Lawrenceville, GA to manage and lead the regional underwriting team in support of achieving regional business goals. This is an opportunity to join our organization in a unique role and within a corporate culture of honesty, integrity and excellence. This individual will drive the growth and profit of our regional property and casualty book. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the development and achievement of long-term strategic goals and ensuring regulatory and legal compliance within the region.Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in underwriting, safety, risk management or related field
- Minimum of ten years or commercial, multi-line, P&C underwriting experience including three years in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated capability in delivering profitable results
- Strong strategic thinking with the ability to analyze, define and solve complex problems
- Capability to work effectively and develop relationships with independent agents
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Effective negotiator and decision maker
- CPCU, CIC, ASP, CSP, ARM or ACLM designation(s) desired
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Please apply via our website at .
EOE/Drug Free Workplace