Claims Service Coordinator
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by QuestPro
Claims Service Coordinator- Document Management
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide support to the claim staff in document management, mail and general clerical support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately scans and indexes incoming claim documents to correct claim file according to folder/document type.
- Assists with metering outgoing mail.
- Researches returned mail to determine correct address.
- Prepares various letters, reports and forms.
- Processes payment of invoices
- Prints copies of forms and mail to appropriate parties
- Assists with answering phone related inquiries
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
High school diploma or GED required.
One year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Can determine what next steps are required and proactively respond
- Be able to multi task in various systems and/or programs