Senior Executive Assistant
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Assurant
The Global Specialty business is looking for administrative support to the SVP of Specialty Property and SVP of MFH Sales & Marketing and their leaders. Global Specialty is a leading provider of risk management solutions for the multifamily and manufactured housing industries, and our clients include property management companies, lenders, finance companies and manufactured home builders and dealers.
This role coordinates a broad variety of administrative processes and activities, issue resolution, and HR maintenance and reporting; management of multiple calendars and coordination of events. Reviews administrative work procedures, policies and operational methods; identifies and documents as applicable: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); best practices; appropriate filing & audit mechanisms; financial & performance metrics reporting. Must have the ability to manage projects. Interactions may be US and International.
The Sr. Executive Assistant will:
- Manage multiple calendars
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Organizes & coordinates events which may include creating timelines and client presentations
- Collects agenda items & background materials.
- Coordinates complex itineraries involving domestic &/or international travel, etc.
- Prepares annual and quarterly events, conference &/or meeting budget, in addition to client meetings
- Represents the dept., program or project with various levels of personnel both internally & externally managing & facilitating confidential &/or critical information.
- Responds to unanticipated & complex issues.
Manager provides objectives, deadlines & specific instructions only for new, difficult, &/or unusual work. Work is reviewed upon completion & only occasionally to verify technical accuracy & compliance with practice, policy, & procedures. EE completes majority of activities without direction & informs manager of on-going progress &/or potentially controversial matters.
Uses an advanced knowledge of skills, methods & practices & some innovation, analysis, & reasoning to choose appropriate alternatives from among pre-defined policies & procedures to complete work that includes successive steps & involves some non-routine problems &/or decisions.
- 5 years administrative support or other relevant experience required.
- Experience supporting executive level roles as well asmultiple executives.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.