Director of Operations - Disney Springs
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Delaware North
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.The Opportunity
Patina Restaurant Group is seeking a dynamic Director of Operations to oversee the internal day-to-day operations of select Patina Restaurants in Disney Springs including: Maria & Enzo's, Enzo's Hideaway, Pizza Ponte and The Edison.
The Director will run these operations in accordance to corporate policies, programs and procedures and maintain liaison with the client while ensuring overall guest satisfaction and the profitability of the units.Responsibilities
- Manages a staff of Executive Chefs and General Managers to ensure consistent delivery of our product and service within the standards of budget, policies, procedures, and quality to satisfy the requirements of the sales and finance divisions.
- Responsible to manage and develop on site management.
- Reviews and recommends menu options and pricing.
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives for units consistent with objectives.
- Establishes and maintains effective internal controls at all units.
- Maintains an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement at all units.
- Liaison with the client and other corporate executives to ensure consistency, profitability and long termsustainability.
- Maintains existing programs to ensure the highest possible quality of food and service.
- Maximizes sales potential.
- Works with corporate partners and client needs to standardize portions used and is responsible for the controlling of food, beverage, and labor costs.
- Works with the Sr Director of Purchasing to design and develops purchasing programs and procedures to increase profitability.
- Director is responsible for recruiting and hiring General Managers and Chefs for his/her locations.
- Works with Human Resources to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed and ensures that the clients' complaints and grievances are handled immediately.
- Works with landlords and clients and ensuring that their requests are being addressed and a good working relationship is developed.
- Ensures that the operations are maintained and follow local, state and federal guidelines.
- Reviews all comment cards, secret shopper reports and social media reviews.
- Ultimately responsible for the resolution of all client complaints.
- Computer proficient on Window and basic software experience.
- POS system and restaurant base software required.
- Analyzes and recommends hardware and/or software upgrades.
- Education: Minimum of two years college education, Bachelor's Degree in Hotel/Restaurant . Management preferable.
- Must be able to speak, read write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Experience: Previous related experience in restaurants and with corporate dining facilities and client relationships, progressive management experiences in food and beverage operations, minimum of four-year supervisory experience in a multi-unit environment, must understand importance of cost controls.
- Physical: May require periods of pro-longed sitting, bending stooping and/or stretching. Position dictates eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate computer keyboard, calculator, telephone, and other office equipment. Normal range of hearing and eyesight is needed in order to record, prepare, and submit appropriate reports. Occasional light lifting (25 lbs.) is required. Position dictates candidate to work under stressful conditions and be subject to irregular hours in order to accomplishing the tasks as set forth above.
We're looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE. More than just an equal opportunity employer,
PRG enthusiastically celebrates the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.More Information
- Competitive compensation package.
- Major medical insurance options, Dental, Vision and life insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- 401K program.
- Company Dining program.