Social Media Specialist
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by NSM Insurance Group
Plan, develop, and implement the marketing and communications strategy and tactics for social media, creating broader brand acceptance and interest. Responsible for the development and implementation of a social media plan including: development of brand(s) pages, advertising, promotions, copy, brand presentation, and marketing research across the social media landscape.Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, and implement the social media tactics for insurance brands and products.
- Become our expert in social media markets focusing on external acceptance and internal participation.
- Coordinate activities between brands and assist program directors with social media communications
- Conduct social media promotions
- Conduct marketing research and development developing position papers and plans for social media penetration of the brand
- Ideate, write, create and implement social advertising
- Monitor changes in the acceptance metrics across targeted social media platforms
- Coordinate brand website changes and development to support social media campaigns
- Survey agents and insureds to determine social media acceptance and recommend changes where necessary
- Produce Social Media plans and budgets
- Report weekly activities against plan
- Bachelors degree in Marketing
- 3+ years of Social Media Marketing experience