Data Reporting Analyst
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Assurant
- Completes the scheduled delivery of new and existing reports via servicing systems, applications, queries and web portals.
- Produces data and reports according to schedule and consults with management about customer questions and requests.
- Reviews personal output for accuracy and potential issues as well as provide basic verification for others on team.
- Completes tasks and processes according to instruction provided, with minimal supervision.
- Work successfully in a deadline oriented environment.
- Work collaboratively with others, and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ensure all reports are delivered to internal and external customers by contractually defined SLAs.
- Researches workflow related issues and works to resolve in quick turn times.
- Consults with Data or Operations Analysts and Management on current reports that may require modification or enhancements.
- 4 years of experience working with Microsoft Office
- 3 years of experience working with Excel
This position requires incumbents to regularly sit at a desk and operate standard office equipment such as a computer and phone.Employee is occasionally required to stand and walk, lift, carry and/or move up to 10 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.Must be able to talk and hear.Required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.