Facilities Program Manager
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by AAA Automobile Club of Southern California
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the United States, we are united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.Description:
AAA is seeking a career-minded individual for a Program Manager for our Facilities and Procurement department in Costa Mesa. This position provides management of the Auto Club's Asset Management Program; ongoing management of contracted facility maintenance, engineering and lease administration vendor (s) as well as related budgets. Oversee the ongoing external vendor relationship & performance of contracted duties. Management & validation of recurring facility rent roll & related expenses. Develop & assure the timely execution of capital projects for ongoing improvement, maintenance, and replacement of facility infrastructure components. Monitor energy consumption and efficiencies throughout the facility network. Oversees the utility bill pay process to validate and assure payment in a timely manner. Keep aware of industry standards, implement best practices and assures the appropriate implementation of program improvements.Qualifications
Qualified candidates will:
- Four year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Have 5 years' experience in facility maintenance or related field required.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills.
- Knowledge of architectural, building, facility management and project scheduling preferred.
- General knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles desired.
- Proven effectiveness to negotiating and complaint resolution on an escalated level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- CPP or equivalent certificate preferred.
- On average, the position will not have to drive more than 100 miles per month, but may be required to on occasion.
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off including vacation, illness and holidays
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- 401k savings plan
- Employee discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.