Associate Insurance Processor
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by QuestPro
Questpro is seeking Associate Processors for our client in Omaha, Nebraska. These positions are responsible for processing and indexing policy products and supporting documents (new business, renewals, cancellations, endorsements, correspondence, etc.) performing technical and administrative support in accordance with standard procedures. This position is also responsible for maintaining records, preparing reports, verifying information and resolving common problems.
Monday - Friday, 10am-7pm.
Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
- Conduct data entry of policy records.
- Performs quality checks on documents for visual appearance as well as accuracy.
- Reviewing and categorize document.
- Coordinate with policy processing and underwriting to ensure documents are properly indexed.
- Researches database for clearing of new quotes, new business, and renewals.
- Reviews new business and renewals to determine company, state, and regulatory accuracy and communicates any discrepancies and recommendations to the customer and/or Underwriting.
- High School graduate or equivalent (Associates degree is preferred).
- 1+ years of insurance experience preferred
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Effective data entry skills required.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and deadline-driven production environment.