Channel Optimization Executive II- Staten Island, NY
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Assurant
At Assurant, our core values - integrity, change, urgency and excellence - guide us as we work together to support our commitments to our clients, their customers and to each other. In collaboration with leading retailers, wireless carriers, utilities and financial institutions worldwide, we underwrite, market and administer extended service or service contract programs for consumers and small businesses.
The Channel Optimization Executive is expected to optimize the salesof our Service Protection Programs through building relationships with various levels of management. Drive sales within all sales channels such as corporate, dealer and telesales. Set Protection Programsales goals in collaboration with client management and their Channel Optimization Manager.Develop, monitor and circulate sales reports and marketing plans to ensure sales goals are met. Consult with client management to make and execute plans for achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Communicate sales results and plans for marketing efforts to client and Assurant management.
- Deliver summary and activity reports at regular business reviews with client.
- Serve as primary contact between Assurant and client, as it relates to sales for assigned territory.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and prepare reports on the competitive environment.
- Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service quality process issues with the Assurant Lifestyle Account Executive to ensure a positive root cause resolution.
- 4 years in retail, wireless or other client-facing environment required
- High School diploma
Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Ability to engage retail managers personally and communicate effectively, even under stress.
- Expert user of current business software, including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation software, web browser and email programs.
- Strong analytical skills-able to analyze sales results, create a plan for improving sales results, and executes the plan.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of sales and training techniques; client service; account development; multimedia presentation; graphics; and marketing standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines while multi-tasking.
- Bachelors degree
- Bilingual Spanish, able to speak fluently is highly desired.