Field Inspector Supervisor - Warranty
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Genpact
- Analyzes and communicates contract field staff performance on a monthly basis.
- Prepares client and vendor performance report summaries on a monthly basis or as required.
- Work with resource recruiting department to target geographic areas for new field resources.
- Assist with training of new field resources.
- Assist claims management by having performance discussions with selected field staff.
- Assist with the management of both inside and field resources.
- Assist with assigning claims to field resources.
- Monitor caseloads periodically and adjust when needed.
- Assist with design and implementation of performance communications to vendors, clients and field resources.
- Work with technical teams and subject matter experts to develop various training videos to automate some training activities, including orientations, quick reference and specialty message videos.
- Establish periodic and frequent communications with clients and field resources to discuss changes and updates to inspection protocols.
- Implement process improvements to drive communication, training enhancements, and training automation.
- Attends various meetings with clients.
- Provide status updates on individual claims as requested by client.
- Attend industry events to expand technical skills and certifications.
- Any and all other tasks assigned within the unit.