IT Compliance Senior Analyst
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Crawford & Company
The IT Senior Compliance Analyst reports directly to the IT Compliance Director is responsible for a combination of driving the efforts as well as being hands-on in completing multiple IT risk assessment efforts. This individual will be part of a highly visible team that will involve designing, leading, and completing the efforts in responding to clients, auditors, and external parties. The ideal candidate will have previous strong IT controls assurance experience combined with strong skills in designing effective IT controls for a large global company with disparate systems.Responsibilities
- Reviews, executes, and deliver work products submitted to clients, auditors, and external parties
- Coordinates and responds to clients, auditors, and external parties regarding the IT control environment
- Performs evaluation of IT risks, mitigating controls, residual risks and impact to the Company. Reviews and maintains Matrix of identified IT risks.
- Confirms IT risks identified by clients, auditors, and external parties. Identifies the root cause and potential remediation activities.
- Maintains and assists with designing a solution for streamline efforts responding to clients, auditors, and external parties
- Directs, reviews, and executes efforts for monitoring of compliance against security policies, remediation efforts, and other compliance requirements, as applicable
- Supervises and develops lesser experienced ICT compliance team members.
- Acts as risk management liaison with all levels of the IT organization, all lines of business, and other internal departments and organizations. Provides information risk and controls consulting and advisory services to individuals, leaders, project teams, and vendors.
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
- Bachelors degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience performing IT control assurance reviews
- 1+ years supervising a team
- Ability to work with complex, cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to evaluate and clearly document the IT risks and impacts to all levels of the organization.
- Experience performing IT control reviews in security domains including IT asset security, security engineering, network security, identity and access management, security assessment and testing, security operations, and secure development.
- Knowledge of a broad range of security technologies including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/IPS, Certificate Management, Identity & Access Management, Privileged Identity
- Management, Multi-Factor Authentication, Mobile Device Management, Endpoint protection, SIEM, Anti-malware, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Experience with regulations, policy, standards, procedures or other requirements which requires IT compliance (eg ITIL, SOX, SSAE-16, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, Data Privacy).
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other relevant security-certification(s) (Preferred)
- Experience performing IT control assessments over Mainframe, UNIX, Windows, SQL Server, Oracle DB, or a major ERP application (eg PeopleSoft or Lawson).
- Experience working with SharePoint.
- 1+ years responding to client requests
- 1+ years of consulting experience in remediating or implementing IT controls
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a Legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.