Senior Web Strategist
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Brighthouse Financial
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security.
As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what theyve earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, were fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, were better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. Were seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on.
How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
We are seeking a Senior Web Strategist to join our Web Operations team at Brighthouse Financial in Charlotte, NC. Our ideal candidate will understand the financial services business and show strategic insight into the larger ecosystem of Marketings digital products and services, demonstrating subject matter expertise with organization and team partners.
The Senior Web Strategist will work with a cross-functional team and Adobe partners to develop new ideas for improvement, enhance integrations across digital services, create testing strategies, and test your hypotheses across the entire web experience. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Target and Analytics, experimentation, personalization, website analytics and the tactics needed to improve user experience and drive increased performance.
- Partnering with our user experience strategist, develop, manage and deliver website testing strategy and online optimization roadmap of tests for improved conversions
- Plan and lead optimization of Adobe suite of products (AEM, Target and Analytics) to support personalization and testing strategies
- Analyze website behavior and performance metrics to develop user experience optimization efforts
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, the definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations.
- Manage multiple and concurrent test projects, keep them on schedule and within scope
- Configure and use website analytics and testing platforms to measure the performance of experiments
- Monitor performance KPIs for changes in trends, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team
- Provide insights by gathering qualitative and quantitative user feedback via multiple formats (eg, onsite live feedback, heat maps, Adobe analytics etc.)
- Read, document and communicate results and recommendations of all initiatives and A/B tests to stakeholders and senior leaders regularly
- Verify and maintain the integrity of data sources used to record funnel metrics in Adobe Analytics.
- Partner closely with Brand and Product Marketing, the Marketing & Sales Enablement team, and other stakeholders on web initiatives
- Create useful roadmaps and reports for the team, management and executive levels
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelors degree ideally in statistics, finance, mathematics, analytics, or in a quantitative discipline; MBA a plus
- 8+ years of experience running web projects focused on driving engagement and conversion rate optimization
- Understand the business and show strategic insight into the larger ecosystem of Marketings digital products and services
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the AB/Multivariate testing
- Deep experience in web analytics, including the Adobe Analytics Suite
- Strong experience with web CMS systems, behavioral analytics and website targeting (eg, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.4), Adobe Target, Audience Manager)
- Experience writing marketing and analytics requirements documents
- Excellent communication skills ability to communicate complex test results findings and recommendations persuasively, in a compelling and easy to understand manner
- Demonstrated ability to work extremely well with cross-functional teams; independently and proactively (design, marketing, support, development, product)
- Must be results oriented and able to prioritize multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment and can execute plans and initiatives with sense of urgency
- Adobe certification preferred