Program Leader, Marketing Insights and Marketing Research
Posted on Aug 11, 2019 by Liberty Mutual Insurance
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
As part of the Marketing Insights team, you will be responsible for working with the Acquisition Marketing and Customer Retention teams on agile research approaches to support acquisition and customer retention initiatives. You will work closely with internal marketing stakeholder teams to deliver fast, detailed, quality data and results to aid campaign launches and strategy optimizations. You will also help coordinate and develop research databases to include prior research, establish benchmarks and develop dashboards. You will primarily utilize quantitative research methodologies, along with some qualitative to best meet business needs in executing consumer research. You will utilize research platforms and tools to provide customer sample files, extract and analyze data, interpret results, formulate recommendations and present findings.
- Leads development and execution of the consumer insights plan for the Acquisition and Customer marketing teams.
- Manages measurement for Acquisition Direct Mail and email, Display advertising, online video and customer communications. Develops test plans, captures and analyzes data, and works with marketing teams to implement findings.
- Utilizes various research methodologies to uncover underserved needs directly with internal clients to understand marketing research requirements.
- Designs and implements qualitative research projects including focus groups, ethnographies, in-depth interviews and other forms of customer feedback sources.
- Develops surveys for quantitative research projects; analyzes and interprets results utilizing knowledge of statistical concepts and specific business challenges to be addressed.
- Maintains and improves the ongoing concept testing process for new product ideas being developed across all innovation streams.
- Organizes and presents findings regarding consumer research, such as customer preferences, customer feedback, and market penetration. Makes recommendations based on research to address issues.
- Maintains a body of intelligence through a variety of methodologies, research, internal and external databases, competitive intelligence and market intelligence
- Bachelors degree with an Advanced business degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a consumer-centric marketing team working with qualitative marketing insights and research.
- Expertise in primary, secondary, and database analysis research methodologies.
- Experience with Qualtrics, SPSS or SAS statistical program.
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Possess a willingness to develop self in both primary and secondary research approaches.
- Strong communication skills presenting insights and recommendations with our team.
- Ability to use research as a tool in decision making.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.