SALES PROFESSIONAL - ENTRY LEVEL
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Mass Markets
Grow your skills or start a sales career at our rapidly expanding company. Our team needs Inside Sales Representatives to improve customer satisfaction and increase sale volume. In this role, you will represent one of our many partners, making outbound or taking inbound calls, interacting with hundreds of customers every day. We ll train you on the latest customer service and selling techniques as you make a name for yourself in our growing organization.
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
For qualified candidates, there are always multiple options to fit your busy schedule and deliver the work-life balance you want and need. Work with our talent acquisition team to find the right schedule for you. Apply sooner rather than later, the best schedules fill quickly.
WHAT IS AN INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
In this role, you will educate and engage customers about the benefits of our partners products and services, relying on the latest contact center technology, practicing our customer service and sales methodology. Professionally represent some of the largest, most recognizable brands in the country, interacting with hundreds of customers daily. Your primary responsibility is to learn the products, services, and customers while increasing the sales on accounts you manage.
Our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Listen to customers needs, creating agreeable solutions
- Practice then perfect your sales and customer service abilities
- Professionally represent partners, building relationships
- Work with team leaders to improve interactions
- Drive sales while improving the customer experience
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Mass Markets provides all new employees with paid, world-class training. Qualified candidates will be willing to learn new products, processes, and technology. Candidates should be positive, driven, and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally always. Experience in customer care, sales, or phone-based roles is a plus but not required.
Other Inside Sales Representative Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees, they are our most important resource! Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday s and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV s, trips, tickets, and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance, and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
TOTAL REWARDS BREAKDOWN
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly Pay Cycles
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Company Debit Card (With Daily Cash Uploads)
- Full-Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement IRA, and more)
- Regular Raises and Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Discount Program
- Advancement Opportunity and Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurer, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance agent, medicare