Physical Therapist / PT - PRN.
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by HCR ManorCare
Our Physical Therapists are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Physical Therapists understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. Our strength is not just quality of care, but also our quality of caring. We are interested in employing Physical Therapists who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
As a team member at HCR ManorCare your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Plan and administer prescribed physical therapy treatment program for patients to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability following illness, disease, or injury.
- Take patients medical history.
- Conduct tests and measure to identify potential and/or existing problems the patient is facing.
- Required to conduct re-examinations as needed.
- Develop discharge plans for the patient.
415 - ManorCare Health Services - Waterloo, Iowa
Prior experience in Physical Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
Credentialed Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program, obtained a passing score on the National Physical Therapy Examination and currently licensed in applicable state where working.
Master's degree in Physical Therapy or a foreign degree equivalent as accepted by US Citizenship and Immigration Services or a Bachelor's Degree or foreign degree equivalent plus 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.
Associated topics: clinician, lactation, lactation consultant, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical therapist, physical therapy, therapist, therapist physical