Supervisor, Inventory / Merchandising
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Best Buy
- Ensures accurate receipt, storage, and shipment/transfer of product to and from store along with all aspects of building maintenance (exterior and interior).
- Ensures Inventory employees prepare for truck arrival, loading and unloading procedures; accurately record and safely handle merchandise; process all product paperwork; home delivery; send backs, and damage claims are all executed as per SOP
- Maintains company and location visual merchandising standards by ensuring merchandise is displayed according to planograms and functionality checks have been completed.
- Ensures proper training of new employees; assess skills and knowledge of each team member; tailor training to specific needs of the learner; create individual learning and development plans/processes to insure that each employee is able to contribute fully.
- High school diploma
- 1 year of experience in leadership
- 1 year experience in sales/customer service, operations, warehouse/inventory or related fields
- 1+ year of retail or consumer electronic experience
- Associate Degree in Business or related field
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain