Lead AV Installer/Technician, Magnolia Custom (Santa Rosa, CA)
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Best Buy
- Establish the cabling infrastructure needed for successful deployment of systems in both retrofit and new construction work environments.
- Programming basic automation and control systems to achieve system functionality and operation, allowing customers to control their audio, video, security, lighting, shades, HVAC, and networked system.
- Work with Magnolia System Designers, Project Managers, Engineers, Programmers, General Contractors, and Sub Contractors to deliver the client s desired level of functionality and performance for their system and lifestyle needs.
- Responsible for all aspects involved with customer deliveries, set-ups, tutoring sessions and or troubleshooting.
- 21+ Years of Age
- 1 year of custom audio video installation experience
- 2 years of customer service
- Clean Driving Record
- A Low Voltage license where required or obtain within 90 days of becoming eligible
- Carrying/lifting/pushing/pulling weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 lbs. as part of team with or without reasonable accommodation
Associated topics: av technician, camera operator, equipment, network engineer, radio, sound editor, systems engineer, videographer, visual, vtc