Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Best Buy
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
- This position is responsible to receive and ship merchandise to/from store and to stock merchandise in the warehouse or on the sales floor.
Receive and ship store merchandise:
- Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list.
- Applies security tag to product and moves it to sales floor or warehouse storage.
- Packages merchandise for shipment and completes bill of lading for transfers
- Packages merchandise for shipment to return to Distribution Centers.
- Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving merchandise.
- Stocks merchandise on the sales floor.
- Assists in the receiving of drop shipments
- Prepares merchandise for home delivery.
- Accurately documents movement of merchandise.
- Completes paperwork for store receiving, transfers, home delivery, DEVO, Junk Out.
Provide and maintain store appearance:
- Ensures clean parking lot, sidewalks, store entry, aisles, restrooms, warehouse area.
- Properly disposes of debris, boxes.
Provides carryout service for customers:
- Safely loads merchandise in customer s vehicle.
- Verifies receipt against merchandise.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50-100 pounds, with or without accommodations
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate