Sales Supervisor, Computing
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Best Buy
- Provides on-going coaching, training and motivation to team members and other store personnel as needed to achieve sales goals and highest standards of customer service. Express, model and reinforce TRUST engagement model.
- Serves team on the floor as key flick authority. Handles customer escalations and problem resolutions in person and on the phone. Ensures smooth and accurate customer processing.
- Ensures understanding and execution of store business plan and/or performance improvement plan as built by Sales Manager by coaching desired behavioral change on the floor.
- Partners with Sales Support team to ensure sales floor is merchandized properly.
- Creates an environment where employees are inspired to provide customer solutions across the store and share ideas regarding new ways to do business, gain new customers, improve processes, and create a more efficient enterprise.
- 1 year of experience in leadership OR 1 year of Military leadership
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or related field
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Associate degree or higher in business or related field
- 1+ years consumer electronics experience
- Prior experience setting retail sales