Teleperformance Customer Service Rep (Panama City,FL)
Posted on Aug 10, 2019 by Teleperformance
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Responds to customer phone inquiries regarding all aspects of client business, in a timely, accurate and professional manner, consistently meeting all guidelines.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow up to customer inquiries
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Resolve issues on first call
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise retention efforts
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and offer alternative solutions or additional products and services to meet the customer's needs.
- Build and maintain customer loyalty
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
- 6 months of Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to consistently meet schedule requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
- Any customer service, quality, or training certification is a plus
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
- Ability to speak effectively with individuals identified in Work Relationships.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues, often with limited standardization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Knowledge of email systems such as Microsoft Outlook sufficient to communicate with both internal and external contacts.
- Knowledge of Word and/or Excel sufficient to enter data, copy or cut and paste data and print results as required.
- Ability to manage multiple web or software based programs simultaneously.
Teleperformance looks forward to hiring qualified applicants and we want all applicants to know the following: It has come to our attention that certain unscrupulous people are impersonating Teleperformance Recruiters. Teleperformance DOES NOT require an application fee, equipment fee, or any money, in order to apply for a job or become an employee of the company. Also, please note that any official email correspondence from Teleperformance Recruiters will ALWAYS come from a Teleperformance.com address. We DO NOT use personal email addresses to send official correspondence.
Associated topics: answer, call, call center, customer, customer care, customer service, customer service representative, service call, telephone activation specialist, trouble resolution